Hi,

attached is a SPEC file for the latest version of DBIx::Class.

Dominik

On 17-Sep-08, at 12:15 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Dominik Gehl wrote:

Of course. I have a tool to generate the SPEC file so you don't have to spend the time creating one. I just need a list of the perl CPAN distribution to generate and build one.

How about DBIx::Class ? I see that the directory exists (http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/perl-DBIx-Class/ ) but doesn't currently contain any RPMs ...

Feel free to test it yourself :)
With the new mirror-structure the buildlogs are not made available, we need to look at that and create standard buildlog format.

Let me know if I can be of any help to generate/test the necessary SPEC files.

Any help is welcome. Especially with SPEC files we have that did not produce RPM packages (like the perl-DBIx-Class).

--
--   dag wieers,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  http://dag.wieers.com/   --