Because I am interested what satisfied this dependency for you. It normally is satisfied by perl-Test-Builder-Tester, but that one has problems of its own.

If you have CPAN on your system, then it is important to realise we cannot build against CPAN modules. All modules need to come from RPM.

I'll have a look and let you know

Found it: I had upgraded Test::Builder using CPAN. On the other hand Test::Builder could be updated using perl-Test-Simple (which seems to build fine). The only issue is that its files conflict with those of perl-5.8.8-10.el5_2.3

Dominik