So how about installing this limited number of perl modules into some 'new' directory (outside of @INC) and having a 'perl-rpmforge- activator' RPM which basically would just prepend this new directory to @INC ? This way it would be pretty easy to activate and de-active these modules, there would be no conflicting files etc.

Dominik