Love it!

There is a reason why SO is so effective and popular.  Search is excellent,
you can quickly find very thoughtful answers about sometimes thorny
problems, and it is easy to contribute, format code, etc.  Perhaps the most
useful feature is that the best answers naturally bubble up to the top, so
these are the ones you see first.

One annoyance is the "troll" phenomenon, see e.g.
http://michael.richter.name/blogs/why-i-no-longer-contribute-to-stackoverflow
(that also mentions other pet peeves about SO).  That phenomenon is, IMHO,
most prevalent on the stackoverflow itself, perhaps less so on other
stackexchange sites.

At the same time, I do appreciate the pressure to provide well-written,
concise, and "for the posterity" questions and answers.  That peer pressure
is what, to a good extent, makes the material on SO so valuable and useful.
It is probably a tricky balance to strike.

A dedicated stackexchange site for Apache Spark sounds to me like the
logical solution.  Less trolling, more enthusiasm, and with the
participation of the people on this list, I think it would very quickly
become the reference for many technical questions, as well as a great
vehicle to promote the awesomeness of Spark.