From:   Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
To:     Mario Ds Briggs/India/IBM@IBMIN
Cc:     Alonso Isidoro Roman <alons...@gmail.com>, Luciano Resende
            <luckbr1...@gmail.com>, "user @spark" <user@spark.apache.org>
Date:   21/04/2016 08:34 pm
Subject:        Re: Spark support for Complex Event Processing (CEP)

Hi,

Following example in

https://github.com/agsachin/spark/blob/CEP/external/kafka/src/test/scala/org/apache/spark/streaming/kafka/DirectKafkaStreamSuite.scala#L532

Does anyone know which jar file this belongs to?

I use scalatest_2.11-2.2.6.jar in my spark-shell

 spark-shell --master spark://50.140.197.217:7077
--jars
,/home/hduser/jars/junit-4.12.jar,/home/hduser/jars/spark-streaming-kafka-assembly_2.10-1.6.1.jar,
 /
home/hduser/jars/scalatest_2.11-2.2.6.jar'

scala> import org.scalatest.{BeforeAndAfter, BeforeAndAfterAll}
<console>:28: error: object scalatest is not a member of package org
         import org.scalatest.{BeforeAndAfter, BeforeAndAfterAll}

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

LinkedIn

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com