Hi

Thanks for the answer.

I have developed a log file analyzer for RTPIS (Real Time Passenger Information System) system, where buses drive lines and the system try to estimate the arrival times to the bus stops. There are many different log files (and events) and analyzing situation can be very complex. Also spatial data can be included to the log data.

The analyzer also has a query (or analyzing) language, which describes a expected behavior. This can be a requirement of system. Analyzer can be think to be also a test oracle.

I have published a paper (SPLST'15 conference) about my analyzer and its language. The paper is maybe too technical, but it is found:
http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1525/paper-19.pdf

I do not know yet where it belongs. I think it can be some "CEP with delays". Or do you know better ? My analyzer can also do little bit more complex and time-consuming analyzings? There are no a need for real time.

And it is possible to do "CEP with delays" reasonably some existing analyzer (for example Spark) ?

Regards
PhD student at Tampere University of Technology, Finland, www.tut.fi <http://www.tut.fi/>
Esa Heikkinen