On 10/29/18 8:12 AM, Eddie O'Connor wrote:
I feel as though I've been kicked in the back of the neck.....by Bruce Lee! I don't presume to know the first thing about corporations, mergers, and long term financials,.... And while Red Hat was a corporation per se.....I've always loved Fedora for being different, for being the odd distro that was backed by a major corporation ....but was still able to support itself independently. Now? I'm just "leery". I don't know what plans IBM has for their new found "toy".....& I'd rather not be surprised as others have said. So the question is: Are there any .rpm-based distros that would make a good replacement for Fedora?....

Heartbroken in the world of Open Source.

EGO II

Wonderfully stated.  The announcement took my breath away.  I hope
Fedora gets spun off.