Capitalism is not a good system because of a sum of locally optimal
behaviors
doesn't need to result in an optimum. Behavior of companies oriented for
their

maximal profit causes negative devastating nature, social tensions,
devastating

democracy, even criminal overthrowing legally elected governments, murdering

"inconvenient" politicians, mass corruption of politics, journalists and
everybody

who agrees to sell their influences to public opinion, even the wars
initiated for

fabricated reasons like "spreading the good and democracy" by means of shame
-

less lies in UN or mass murders and genocide done by the terrorists painted
with

"mendacious colors" of  so called "refugees," corrupting snipers for
shooting the

demonstrating people of the both sides etc. Totally wrong !

 ---------- Původní e-mail ----------