Hmm, I seem to be able to do it ok in QT Pro on my PC.

(There is a settings button where you can set all the h.264 settings,
but you have to then click an entirely different "size" button to set
the size).

I'll try to create a video w/ these settings on my PC today and out it
online somewhere.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com