I've signed up, and I'll try to watch it again.

There was a time, when I was so broken hearted, love wasn't much of a friend
of mine.  The tables have turned, yeah, cause me and them ways have parted,
that kind of love was the killin' kind.

Sorry, I wrote "there was a time" and Aerosmith just started spewing out all
over the place.

Anyhow, the entry has been the heart of some virile dispute in the past.  I
don't think the collective "we" should be policing it to ensure it's
homogenous with this group, but I do think we should all edit add/subtract
as we see fit, whenever we desire.

For example, right now I'm going to remove the V tech stuff.  Not really
vlogging-related.  Also going to remove the Vloggies reference, as that was
an awards show (self-congratulatory bs is not covered in the charter)
sponsored by a company, and not directly related to the definition of
videoblogging by any means.

ps I think Irina et al are good peoples, but I have serious concerns with
the idea of an awards show for videoblogging.  They're pretentious and
pointless, and belong on the wall of real estate offices, as Seinfeld said
earlier this year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_OqvUbBNA4

pss There's only 2 mentions of YouTube in the entire entry, and they are in
passing.  Pretty insular.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage