Hey everyone,

I seem to be the topic of conversation today.  I'm going to ignore the
negative messages because I think it's great that there's renewed
interest in the article.  The great thing about wikipedia is everyone
can edit it.  There’s one catch though, it’s an encyclopedia which
means the content must be encyclopedic.

In regards to the vlog article, this means that everything we put into
it has to be from a reliable source like a news article. (i.e. not blogs)

There’s already sourced content contributed by Steve Garfield, Michael
Meiser and myself in the article and I invite everyone else to contribute.

Patrick D

p.s. Sorry if I posted this twice.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"