I agree with Richard, I won't be upgrading my iPhone any time soon
either.  I've got the 13 pro max the one terabyte model and it is
working great.  I updated to 17.01 today with no issues.  I didn't
have any problems changing the variations of the eloquence voices, or
the Tom, or Alex voice that I tested.  Man, if you want, you can
really increase the Tambor of the Tom voice and make him sound very
weird.  I've just got to download the 2 new British Siri voices and
I'll be set.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson