He's complaining, in effect, that there are more than one URL for identical
content, which is in fact generally a bad idea, but in this case, of course,
he's wrong: different *access protocols* are being used, so it's not possible
to conform the two...

Whether it is in fact still a Best Practice to make sure that they're the
same is another matter; I understand *why* we have a separate domain name
for https, architecturally, but I'm not sure I *like* it.

Cheers,
-- jra