Hi Denis,

On 10/19/2010 10:40 AM, Denis Lila wrote:
Actually, I wrote a simple program to make sure the radius of curvature
function was correct. I have attached it. It's not a proof, but I think
it is convincing. Just hold down the mouse button and move it horizontally.
This will change the t value on the curve and the circle drawn will have
radius equal to Math.sqrt(ROCsq). You can also change the control points of
the curve. There's a bug where when you run it the window is really tiny, so
you have to manually resize it and maximize it.

I'm assuming that the huge printout of "Roc roots=[<huge bunch of 0's>]" is meant to be a reassuring indication that the error of the approximation is small?

                        ...jim