> Added an `ExceptionCheck()` followed by `ExceptionDescribe()` and
> `ExceptionClear()` immediately after the Java calls made from the callback
> function `ReadTTFontFileFunc()` in `freetypeScaler.c`.
>
> The exception(s) need to be cleared because we're not returning immediately
> to Java that would've been able to handle them gracefully. And in order not
> to loose the exception entirely (even though the return value would also
> indicate an error condition), print out the exception with
> `ExceptionDescribe()` to aid in debugging.

Maxim Kartashev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
commit since the last revision:

  1. Marked the test as headful so that it doesn't fail on a headless
  system.
  2. Added exception checks to Windows-specific code.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4572/files/d1bc82e8..9cc7c8ed

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4572&range=02