can anyone pass me an online contact with D&M?

thanks

--------------
www.myspace.com/apoena

From: Matt Chester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: kent williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: list 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) badly cut records
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:25:21 +0100

Believe me, I've had about 7 different engineers! The only place I never had any problems with was D&M. But none of them were phase issues, always either distortion or surface noise...

kent williams wrote:
Sounds to me like you need a new cutting engineer.  Assuming your
tracks don't have out-of-phase bass, there's no excuse for a cut not
playing clean.

There are other factors that can affect the manufactured records, but
it's just not that hard for a competent cutting engineer to get it
right.

It is worth it when you press to find someone who isn't using crap
recycled vinyl to press with as well.  This is your music after
all....

On 7/24/07, Matt Chester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  surely
> nobody just "goes for it", turns out a faulty product and the
> label just accepts it?

Don't even get me started.    In 5 releases I had to do 11 cuts....

Inscreva-se no novo Windows Live Mail beta e seja um dos primeiros a testar as novidades-grĂ¡tis. Saiba mais: http://www.ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d