We're using Prairie Cat a bit these days too. Mark has also been cutting for
Planet E for ages, and he cut a load of the Dance Mania stuff (a lot of that
stuff was recorded get-oooo and he made it playable). Not to diss Ron either,
he has some unconventional methods & equipment, which has it's ups & downs. We
had some bad experiences with Scratch Free, they did ok with stuff that was
perfect beforehand, but anything that needed a subtle touch and they couldn't
hack it very well.

D&M have a website Henrique, http://www.dubplates-mastering.com