Tim Xavier (manmade mastering) cut my first record and it sounds
amazing on vinyl. Tim has been based out of Brooklyn, but just made
the move to Berlin.

Also I just got test pressings for my second record back, that one was
cut at The Exchange, and it sounds really good as well.

Maybe I'm getting lucky so far... But from my experiences so far I'd
definitely recommend these two.

~David