Sand,
   Yes, I got the same form letter from Dirk. I responded back to him and
Dirk's boss in regards to the fact that they have not payed any royalties for
their release of the product nor have they provided a public apology in
regards to it.  They are definitely not out of the game. They would like to
delude us into thinking that and pass the buck onto BMG.  I urge you to
continue to contact Dirk, Dirk's Boss and the rest of SONY and especially BMG
and let them know that you as a consumer  are expressing your beliefs to them.
 That we do not have any type of legal action that we can take as consumers
but what we can do as a consumer is to ensure that we  continue to Boycott
them and their affiliates (BMG - Random House - Windham Hill - RCA Records -
Arista Records - Deconstruction - Logic Records) & (Sony - Epic Records -
Columbia - Loaded - Creation - Incredible Records - Relativity) will continue
to provide the media and inform other consumers of this pressing issue.  With
the impending merger of Sony Music and BMG to make the largest Record Label in
the World, they need to know how we feel and will act.  As a consumer, I will
try to spread this as far as possible. From writing to my local newspaper to
contacting the New York Post.

Boycott Sony!
Dave