Boot? why would that be necessary? I just saw a stack of them (the legit
release) at Recordtime this past weekend on the Electra label. I didnt get
around to listening to it though, so I have no idea what the record sounds
like. But with current major label releases why on earth would any think a
boot leg was needed? Boots are generally reserved for rare/hard to get/out of
print classics, or so I thought.