Yea, Expo 2000 was a good track , made my top 10 of 99".
The vocoders remind me of the Yamaha FS1R, Yamaha's revolutionary FM
synth with format shaping,
if you didn't buy one these at a blow out price your missing out.

http://real.mfi.com/ramgen/keyboard/fs1r1.ra

1999 Techno Top 10

1. 0-1-11 vs Lekebusch - Descent (Hybrid, Sweden)
2. Carl Finlow Il.Ek.Tro 2 (Klang Elektronik, Germany)
3. Maus und Stolle Part 3 (Klang Elektronik, Germany)
4. Kraftwerk - Expo 2000 (Kling Klang/EMI, Germany)
5. Vladislav Delay - Pietola, Funktio 2 v/a (Function Recordings,
Finland)
6. I-F The Man From Pack (Interdimensional Transmissions, US)
7. Aril Brikha - Deeparture in Time (Transmat, US) CD
8. Isolee - Beau Mot Plage (Playhouse, Germany)
9. Aztec Mystic - Knights Of The Jaguar (UR, US)
10. E-Dancer - Velocity Funk (Stacey Pullen Rmx) (KMS, US)
 *Bounus Pic. Adam X-Mastermix Vol 2 (Wax Trax/TVT, US) CD

stephen.