On John Beltran's last solo album "Moving through here" is a track called
"Eden" which I absolutely love. It's a female voice, strings and acoustic
guitar layered over a breakbeat. (Don't know whether this piece of music would
be considered as  drum'n bass or jungle or..... I only know that I absolutely
love this track)

I was wondering if there is music out there in the same vein as the above
mentioned track. So any hints or tips are appreciated. And please don't mention
anything by John Beltran, cause I already own every album! :)

TIA

W!