hans kaufmann,[EMAIL PROTECTED],internet writes:
>Detroit Rock City was filmed in Buffalo for Fuck's sake

Part of it was filmed in Toronto. I used to live in Windsor and spent a lot of
time in Detroit. Now I live in Toronto. Almost two years ago I was driving
along (in Toronto) and noticed the Spirit of Detroit on a garbage can. I didn't
think anything of it, nor did I bat an eye when I looked up and one of the
street signs read West Grand Blvd. The cues were registering, but my brain
didn't think anything odd.
Only when I passed a film crew wheeling some lights around did it hit me, fuck,
I'm 250 miles from Detroit. I later found out I was driving through the set for
Detroit Rock City.
It was lovely, I shed a tear.