Definite guy flick, so I enjoyed it. But my wife enjoyed it too. We both
love Jet Li, but in terms of Jet Li movies this one was not as good as
Fist of Legend. That movie was much better choreographed, but the plot
was typical Chinese kung fu (which I like). The filming for Romeo Must
Die was cool. Very stylish, though I think some scenes were done in the
vein of Matrix, where Jet Li kicks four guys and he was in the air for
what seemed an eternity. I have to agree Aaliyah was the best actress in
the film.