I saw Romeo Must Die.  I'm sorry folks....it IS a good flick....worth
renting at least.  Soundtrack is great and Jet Li does a great job for
someone new to 'English-on-film'.  I'm not sure why people are bashing it.
Can one of you fill me in on the grievances?

Sean.....you lost me on the "(even if it's not a fictional film on the
bombing of Kid Rocks trailer park)" joke.....inside joke?????

....anyways.....as far as RMD....remember this......Maurice steals the
show!!!

MORPHEUS:       It's that feeling you have had all your life.  That feeling
that something was wrong with the world.  You don't know what it is but it's
there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad...
......But what is       it?

-- The Matrix

Merrick McCartha
Design Engineer