I take it ALL back. Romeo Must Die is FANTASTIC. Being female, and not
knowing my place, esp in techno circles, and of Australian mixed ethnic
origin to boot, I got it all hideously wrong. I just did not get it. I am
ignorant.

;)

Actually, I am going off list...... to atone, starve, have my blood let,
etc.

E-mail me if need be, friends. And, please, make sure you check out the
great Juan Atkins, Aussies.

Easter Thursday: in Sydney with Biz-E, Ken Cloud, Simon Caldwell, Phil
Smart, Jon Hardy and others at the Off Broadway Hotel. Easter Saturday in
Adelaide with Grooverider at Clash Of The Titans. Check free local street
press for more info.

Au Revoir,

Cyclone