Haye!

> Too bad Motor doesn't bring in
> people like Beyer for their residency's rather than DJs such as Dave Ralph
> and Stacy Pullen.

*** No, too bad I don't get to see Stacey more often here in Europe. The
diference between Stacey and Beyer is that you get to dance with your hips,
not with your fists...
*** Stacey will get you dancing all night long, and your body won't be sored
cause it's not suposed to feel like that heavy metal show you were talking
about. I have a (somewhat old) interview with Stacey at the Counterforce
site (http://barkingcat.org/counterforce) where Stacey refered to the music
in the days of the "rave peak" as "rock'n'roll with a house beat".
*** My opinion is that we're talking two completely different leagues here
when we try to match Beyer and Stacey in a scale. Stacey funks the crowd and
is a Class-A DJ who knows his *music*, he is a top Detroit DJ and producer
who deserves every credit he gets. I like my harder techno too, but give me
Stacey Pullen everyday over Adam Beyer. Not dissing Beyer here, but there is
simply no possible comparison.

Lay
"Um Império Tecnológico consolidado pela Necessidade"
http://barkingcat.org/counterforce