lawrence burden talks about the detroit
music institute in the first part of the octave
one interview on cognition: http://techno.ca/cognition
hope this helps.
andrew duke :)
ps saw battlefield earth this afternoon. in all seriousness,
this was one of the *worst* films i've ever seen in my life!
(and i see *a lot* of films)
crap dialog, crap acting, crap sets, crap special effects,
crap story (to think the first 500 pages of a 1 000 page
book were the source and this is all they could come up with?!)
the scary thing is that the sequel (the last 500 pages of the
1 000 page book) is already in planning stages. say it ain't so, john,
say it ain't so.
yuck!