I want to see Mr. Deason decked out in a bikini, hovering over gear like
women do in hot rod magazines.

Erm, anyway... I'm personally holding out for the ES-1, which is going to
be the spitting image of the predecessors, but without internal sounds.
You can load up to 100 samples of any length with smart media cards. Now
THAT's a drum machine. meow.
n8