OK then - distinctions between techno genres etc are quite fuzzy to me,
though I'm afraid that without people like Andrew Weatherall (who you
probably rank with Oakenfold and Slim) I would still be listening to
Aerosmith and REM, and knowing nothing about Juan Atkins...
What puzzles me is the fact that you say Trance is a no-no on this list -
last week there was a thread about Acid Trance ? or is there some clear
genre distinction between the two ? for now I'm completely lost between the
numerous genres and subgenres....
Gwendal