This list is maintained in order to facilitate the discussion of the music
and culture that goes along with Detroit techno. Fat Boy Slim and Paul
Oakenfold stand for neither of these things so they are fair game to
flames and complaints. The discussion of this garbage is not
for the list. It'd be like me talking about the Kinks record that came in
the mail for me today. There are better places.
n8