about Uberzone for the DEMF-  (those two words in the same sentence?)

okay-
)first of all- what I've heard of uberzone is acid breaks, trancealot,
buildups/breakdowns, basic "rave" cheese (what most folks think of when you say techno, oh, also, good "rollin'" music) )secondly-dissing Basic Channel on this list shows more ignorance than I would like to describe
)and last of all, what 313 relevance does this phat uberzone dude posess?

furthermore- if Carl booked uberzone for the Demf, I would probably win the lottery as I was struck by lightning.

my .02
-T