My suggestion would be a kiosk monitors like at the airport when you check
flight arrivals/departures. That way they could just update it via computer.

>>> "et machina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 06/02/00 01:19 PM >>>
>how about missing A Guy Called Gerald's live set ... he went on at
>1:00!!   Kind of hard even to get the word out that early in the
>schedule.

yeah good point!
and granted scheduling/technical difficulties will almost inevitably occur,
wonder how they could be improved/avoided...? sure carl's already thinking
about it!

after the first day we learned to move around as often as possible to keep
informed, but once you're at something you're really into its fuckin hard to
leave.
maybe it was best to try and catch a little of everything tho.

as far as artist suggestions for next year, i think it would be cool to
bring in stuff from chicago too[curtin! GU!] as well as stuff from anywhere
else as long as it fits the detroit aesthetic...dutch & german stuff, usa
stuff thats "detroit" without being (in) _detroit_, and of course more
detroit stuff, folks that couldnt do it this year[id even like to see some
repeats by then im sure]...

hope the city is happy and made lots of money, and is ready to donate even
more next year ;)