I think that they should have put more live acts on the >main stage. People never realized that in the Underground stage >there were acts at all.

i disagree. i wish all the live acts had been on the underground, or maybe c-pop or motor. you cant even get close to the performers or see whats going on when they're on the mainstage. total rockstar setting (which isnt bad necessarily), and fitting for big groups like roots, and for scion's stuff to drift out and out... but the underground stage was so intimate, kinda raw.. and its dark all day. nice.

as for people not knowing there were acts in the underground stage, i dont see what you're saying. even besides the [flawed but generally correct] schedules all over the place, if you werent walking around you were bound to miss a lot.

i wish the scheduling had been a little clearer for dbx, rx-7, pubahs...especially the last two was a mess, and putting dbx and adult on at the same time was unfortunate..both are too hot.

I think that they all should have been on the main >stage because they really represent Detroit...

uh..didnt about everything at the festival, save for a few? rx-7 mightve been better on the mainstage just for better sound, i think it was just too much for the setup in underground [still loved it tho]
just too much good music to be able to catch it all.