In a message dated 5/06/00 8:41:34 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Cabaret Voltaire had their first release back in 1978 so they were doing
>  electronic music while a lot of industrial artists were still at nursery
>  school. As for now, from what I remember Steven Mallender is living in
>  Australia, Richard Kirk is still alive and well and releasing new stuff and
>  I can't remember what the 3rd bloke was called.
>
>  Matt.

Stephen Malliander was one of the founding members of Ambient Zone at RTRFM
92.1 here in Perth, Western Australia along with myself in 1995. Emma
basically took his slot when he left around 1997. I was honoured to be able
to present an electronic program with him. You really wouldn't believe it too
because Steve is a really affable and down to earth for a person of his
musical magnitude. He is currently in an outfit called the Kooling Bros. and
does regular production work local artists. One day I'll have to get him back
as a guest on the show.

A_Zed
Program Co-ordinator,  Ambient Zone RTRFM 92.1
Sunday Electronic Listening  [http://rtrfm.ii.net]
Perth, W.Aust (WST) 23.00-01.00 Detroit (EST) 10.00-12.00
Frankfurt (CET)/ London(GMT)16.00-18.00