In a message dated 08/06/00 17:56:55 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> i'm looking to get back in the mix....even if only for my own enjoyment.
>  besides mixman, what type of software is out there....and how good is it?

I've got some software that claims to be able to mix .MP3 files in real time,
I've never used it, but it sounds good, somehow it adjusts the pitch and all
that sort of thing, as well as apparently having cueing abilities similar to
those on a CD mixer.  But, and this is why I've never used it, it has a
little note with it saying if you dont have 2 sounds cards in your PC, dont
even bother trying.  If you've got two sound cards though, it would be
interesting to know what it can do.

Aaron