Bambaata played here last year, and I can tell you: go see DJ HELL!
I don't know what happened, but the guy didn't mix at all, played a very
cheesy set and no one danced. I don't know, but I really didn't get it when
he played Cindy Lauper's 'Time After Time' (the original version!) and
Saturday Night Fever. I was expecting a good electro set, but the only
electro track he played was 'Planet Rock' (duh!)... as for the rest of his
set I can't say much, because I dind't really pay too much attention after
the first half-hour or so... but no one was dancing, that's for sure, and
there were about 500 people in the venue that day..... maybe it was a bad
day for him, but I wouldn't take a chance when there's the option to see DJ
Hell somewhere else on the same night.
my 0.02

[]s
schild