ok well thanks, but the main reason why i was talking about it in the
first place is because people have become to "genre-tized" if you know
what i mean and will destroy all music in a single genre just because
some of it that they heard sounds bad - really genres do not matter -
just music
if you were open minded enough to get into detroit techno then you should
be also open-minded enough to realize that "313 techno" isnt good simply
because it is "313 techno" - it is good because it is good music - art
you know? art is music, not genres
genres are a classification in the end, and if music was strictly built
on classification alone then there would be no detroit techno because it
was originally created in spite of what could be classified
dustin

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:59:38 -0400 "Jwan Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> No one is doubting the connection between techno and trance. Go ahead
> and listen to all the spicelab cosmic baby recods you want. They
> still suck, and if you want to spend your days listening to crap
> music, have a ball. Just quit your bitching on 313, which the last
> time I checked was detroit techno mailing list.
>
> sincerly,
>
> Jwan Allen techno buyer for Hypervinyl records
> A&R Hypervinyl Records
>

> Jwan Allen
> www.hypervinyl.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> What are you into?
> Win gear, movies, gadgets, and games from IGN.com
> Check 'em out -> http://www.igncontests.com
> Absolutely NO purchase required.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.