While we are on the subject of redicilous off topic questions,

  What is the meaning of life?
  What is the "self?"
  What is love?
  What is the definition of a "musician?"

Look man, if you don't know what techno is, what 313 is (and I dont mean
the list) and its relation to techno, if oyu don't know how you can
"feel music with your brain," etc. then you are on the wrong list. I
don't know what encouraged you to join, but if I were you, I'd unsuscribe.

I apologize for adding even more fuel to the fire.

     -christos