At Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:04:05 +0200, "Gwendal Cobert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Just for the sake of it, I have tried to sum up all recommendations
>for Detroit comps...

>Detroit: The Deeper Shade of Techno I+II

This is a sweet set - geddit! ;)

>DJ Rolando's "Aztec Mix" CD on Underground Resistance
>DJ Rolando: The Aztec Mystic Mix (Underground Resistance)

These are the same, no?

>Derrick May: Innovator 2CD (Transmat)

Perhaps the "MixUp!" mix cd too?  There's more than just "detroit"
represented on that CD, but...

I'd also suggest:

Jeff Mills - Live from the Liquid Room
Purpose Maker Compilation
Stacy Pullen DJ Kicks mix CD
Common Factor : Dreams from Elsewhere
both Octave One comps (were they released on CD?)
the Jason Hodges (sp?) comp

That's all that my "pre-noon" mind can conjure up.

Hope that helps.

Tom

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been
read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email
messages.