I have an extra of my favorite: Kat Moda EP, all sealed up , I love that
ALL of that rekkid <sigh>

A peculiar record is an old k-tel comp called "Breakdance"  (not the
movie) with
a kraftwerk Tour DeFrance cover,  New York City Breakers raps,
Grandmaster Flash, etc.
I would spin on an old piece of cardboard when I was twelve not really
knowing the profundity of it all.
funny.

most rare record might be LTD edition Subjects vs Jeff on Undertow or
Original Preacher
Man 12" on Relief.  (probably not rare, but I've never seen them before)
 SID 7's cool too
mystro

>just for the record another record that changed my life was dj sneak
>the blue
>funk ep... and is one of my most cherished... i owned three copies
>(gave one
>away) and have another as backup in case anything happens to the
>first... i have
>a couple like this... i'm a freak... when i love something, i have to
>have
>multiples -- you never know what could happen!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.