From: marsel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [313] Good Thread!!

there are two copies in existance of delsin 10dsr/nwa1
which are cut at +3
one is circulating in london, the other in berlin
- talking about rare..... .. .

I don't which speed my copy is at but the upcoming Newworldaquarium on Delsin is great. Extremely different and innovative - the nearest comparison is probably the Traktor stuff on Din crossed with Soundhack and some Vainqueur background atmospherics. I term it 'paranoid disco' :)

 forcefield | mindless entertainment
 http://www.forcefield.org _ __  ___