Now you made me jealous. I have World of Echo (this might be my
favourite record ever) and last year found an apparently repressed copy
of 24-7 Music but I've been looking for Indian Ocean forever without
success. Wasn't this released on Rough Trade too? Is anybody here
familiar with Russel's "serious" work? I've heard there's an album on
Chatham Square (Tower of Meaning?) and an lp called Instrumentals on Les
Disques du Crépuscule. Anyone interested in discussing records you know
you will never find but are sure you would love?

Joris