From: "Hugh G. Blaze" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Idea, Solution to Question?
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 22:47:12 EDT

Not sure what you mean exactly, but it sounds interesting. Tell me (us)
more. Expand on the idea a little.

O.k. I see there are allot of people on this list that are pushing a good
thing, lets try to do something,,,,,,Why don't we set up a coalition of
some
sort, lets say are own Underground Monopoly to counteract the majors, how
about we put our heads together and combine as a whole lets developed some
sort of massive Underground Network and use our own resources to publicize
our own reviews and what not. Lets give them a run for their money......any
ideas, allot of us host our own sites, lets use whatever tools we have
available to expand this baby, lets take 313 and Hyperreal to the next
level, it's all been started lets build on what we have. Only serious headz
needed, please no flakes.

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com

Home of Detroit Influence & Reflections