From: Nick Walsh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 3:10 PM
To: electric seth
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Idea, Solution to Question?

I think a 313 site would be better. There're a lot of
ppl on this list from all over the world. Underground
related stuff is happening in everyone's vicinity. Ppl
post a lot of localised info on this list but, a lot
of the time, ppl don't read it and just delete it.

If major topics were put onto the site (as well as
nights and events from all over the world), ppl could
view it whenever, it would allow for a more summarised
version of this list (more preferable than reading
through 30 large posts to get to the point). It'd also
reach a wider audience so this could help for getting
ppl through the door for newer nights starting up...

Everyone is already contributing... We're the only
resource for information needed, we just need someone
to find a way to present it on the site...

l8r,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)
--- electric seth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > well, here's a simple suggestion (and I'm
sure you