I have not seen DJ Spooky live, but since it now comes to criticizing his
records too, I'd like to point out "Songs of a dead dreamer", which is an
excellent down-tempo LP, very structured, clearly shows that he really has
some talent (even if said talent obviously leaves when he nears a turntable)
; the LP also has "Galactic Funk" on it, and this one is one of my all-time
favorite singles - incredible bassline, plus one of the most efficient
"breaks" I have heard (by "break" I mean the point in a track where it
almost completely stops, then starts again, usually with something very
different - I'd like to be sure I'm using the right word ?)
Gwendal