I think in the US Jive is distributed by BMG, not here in Australia.

The track is whimsical and fun, I see it as not unlike Green Velvet's stuff,
less dark maybe.

I think the overground/underground issue is very complex - that was my
point. It was clearcut in the case of Jaguar but it is not always like that.

Cheers

Cyclone