On the topic of the video, I just saw it this weekend (on tape) and laughed till
I hurt.
Looked pretty shiny and MTV friendly, and could probably make it to AMP (Is
that even still on?) or even some regular rotation based on sheer comedic
value.
There are a lot of skantily clad women of all shapes and sizes and a kiddie
pool full of mayonaisse.  Watch for cameo of Brian Gillespie whooping it up as
mayo splats across his face.  Hilarious.

J.