Is not Jive Rec members of the BMG, Bertelsmann Trust
:-((((

As Cyclone said, the line between underground/and not is a fine and complex one. This circumstance, for right now, is very diff't than the one with Jaguar.

PS: I don't know what all people found so good by the
"Sandwitch" Track. It's not the song of the year. For
me it's just a new London created hype from the DJ
Mag/Muzik and some majors industry. I find the DJ
Assault and Aux 88 tracks 100x better.

In the states we were fortunate to get to know the track without the push&hype of outside sources, and simply from word of mouth and the track hyping itself.

*shrug* Overall I think the song is about nothing more than having fun, being happy for all those involved with the Pubahs and the track, & not worrying about who is what to what paycheck-that will be worried and dealt with if the time ever comes & belong to those involved.

I will say that Toth's production, overall, is good-he has a lot of production experience. If you get to hear more pubah tracks-I think that is more clear.If Paris and Toth and those involved get to see the same loot&fame as Spears-more power to them-lets just hope they do it with out the school girl outfit and glitter (though with paris...who knows:))

BUT like anything,once you start dissecting something too much-it loses its guts.

just my opinions
np:the fab 4.