Well. The Pubahs are not on my label but I am their manager.

Anyways how far and cozy is my record label in the suburbs?

Would you say the same about BMG's label, KMS, Black Nation, Plus 8, Axis,matrix, Twilight 76, Databass, Jefferson Ave. (Assault's new Label)?

Its more about supporting our peers and friends. This only helps not hurts anyone unless you are jealous.

..."please vote for the sandwiches video on t.r.l. for mtv.."????
though the actual guys (Paris &co) maybe cool cats and got their own flava
musically this  plea for help is ......I dare not even type what going through
my head @ this moment..Mr Lane follows with "represent the D"???
funny that his record label itself is very far and cozy into the suburbs
and I guess his ideas follow suit..Who the F*ck care's 'bout mtv and total
request live , but little teenage kids in the suburbs who like britney
spears...ooops I forgot the Grand Pubahs are on her label as well....
jive records..yep that's representin' alright for ya....